Property smoke-logged by unattended cooking

FIREFIGHTERS were called out earlier today after a property at Orford, Warrington, was smoke-logged by unattended cooking.

At around 7;30 am one crew from Warrington was called to reports of a fire at a property on Melville Close, Orford, Warrington

When they arrived they found there wasn’t a fire but the property was heavily smoke-logged due to unattended cooking. They used a high-pressure fan to clear the smoke and urge people to follow cooking safety advice.

For more details CLICK HERE

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button